Apply Now to ITC
Students Enter, Leaders Depart!
The Road to Your Destiny Starts With One Step
Take that step today by applying to the Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC). We offer four degrees, including a dual degree program, where you learn alongside students from other denominations and share doctrines and perspectives on a daily basis. ITC is where differences are respected and celebrated. Our goal is to prepare leaders and visionaries who are In The Community helping to create a better world…the “beloved community.”
Master of Divinity
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program is a three-year degree that prepares students for church, academy and world ministries by integrating theological studies with practical application through parish assignments.
Master of Arts in Liturgical Arts and Culture
日本一本道a不卡免费The MALC Degree Program focuses on the intersections of worship, arts and culture in an ever-evolving world. This degree program prepares students to serve as worship and or artistic leaders in a variety of professional contexts across a broad spectrum of liturgical arts.
Master of Arts in Religion and Education
The Master of Arts in Religion and Education degree is designed to equip leaders to provide Christian education ministries to children, youth, and adults while preparing graduates to also hold administrative positions.
Master of Divinity / Master of Arts in Christian Education
日本一本道a不卡免费The dual degree program prepares students for Christian education ministries in the contemporary church or for delivering religious education in churches and schools, along with social activism and community organizing.
Doctor of Ministry
The Doctor of Ministry degree program is offered through collaboration with the Atlanta Theological Association (ATA) to qualified men and women currently engaged in ministry.
The Well at ITC
The Well at ITC is an online educational platform for change-making church and community leaders. Courses at The Well are open to all learners and leaders who are seeking the tools to create positive change in their communities.
A $50.00 non-refundable application fee is required when submitting the full application. In addition, all accepted students are required to make a non-refundable $150 tuition deposit before course registration.
- D.Min. (Fall Acceptance Only) – April 15
- Spring Term – November 30th (Prospective Master level students only)
- Fall Term – July 31
- Give a brief but reasonably full account of your life up to the present time
- Tell of your own growth and development.
- Include relationships to family and other significant persons.
- Describe major experiences that have affected your view of God, life and your worldview.
- Describe your religious background.
- If you have decided on Christian ministry, what was the process involved in your choice? If not, what are your plans beyond seminary?
- What was the process involved in your decision to study at the Interdenominational Theological Center?